• US$3.50 per hour base
• Plus guaranteed US$115 monthly retainer bonus
• Plus guaranteed US$200 quarterly retainer bonus
• Plus guaranteed US$500 annual retainer bonus
Join a fast-growing company and cement your career with this long-term opportunity.
The basis of the role will be VBA coding in MS Excel. You will need to understand where the data comes from, how it interlinks in the various platforms and what it really means. Over time you will grow to intimately understand the businesses whereby having the ability to suggest recommendations for integration and development. The goal is to streamline data flows whilst increasing automation and the visibility of output metrics.
Benefits of the role:
• Full time employment (40 hours per week)
• Stable, well established company
• Base salary + guaranteed bonuses
• Work in a very fast growing business and dynamic development team
• Run the processes your way. You will take complete ownership
• Broad range of exposure to business. Websites, accountancy systems, ebay, amazon, 3rd party application and integration
• Ongoing up skill training (related to VBA and Excel) paid for by the company
• Other benefits and bonuses
• You will become an integral member of a fast-growing group of company's which will rocket your knowledge and career forward
Requirements of the role:
• Experience in a similar role
• Ability to write VBA code in the form of sub procedures, user defined functions and further build entry forms for data inputs and updates
• Fluent enough in English to converse daily with your English speaking manager.
• Understanding of business process and how to optimise it
• Advanced formula knowledge (lookups, match, index, ifs, sumproduct etc)
• Developer level expertise
• Connecting to external data
• Consolidating data
• Generating analysis reports
• Must have daily availability to Skype face to face, including an initial face to face interview
• Set times per day and set days per week during your local day time only. This is a full-time, ongoing role
• No subcontracting or delegation allowed
• We have a large remote workforce and run monitoring software so hopefully this isn't an issue for you
• Please only apply if this role is to become your primary income
About the company Australian Distribution Pty Ltd (ADL)
ADL is an Australian based online as well as bricks and mortar distribution business with two sister companies that operate outside of Australia.
ADL does not market its name but markets products and brands instead. ADL's products sell in excess of $1m p/a across Ebay platforms both locally and internationally and we have a fast-growing presence on the newly formed amazon.com.au site. We also supply all of the leading CER retail chains in the region and are a core supplier of Harvey Norman in both Australia and New Zealand (which is the region’s largest bricks and mortar retail chain).
Aside from the retail supply side of the business, the company has 3 existing e-commerce websites with plans for a 4th to be built this year centered around drop shipping.
ADL and its sister companies have been operating for nearing 5 years and are therefore well established. We have a credible name upheld in our markets
We look forward to receiving your application and talking soon.