590 Darlington Lane #16, Crystal lake, IL 60014 | email@example.com| (815)-575-4685
• Programming skills for multi-tier applications using HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, MySQL and PHP, Web Services, JSP, Servlets.
• Experience in developing RESTful Web Services.
• Developing responsive web applications using Java Script frameworks, JQuery AngularJS, and AJAX.
• Proficient in working with Oracle, MySQL. Experience in writing SQL queries.
• Experience in SDLC with the phases requirements gathering, analysis, design, implementation, deployment and support.
• Experience in Java design patterns such as Data Access Objects (DAO), Struts MVC.
• Responsible for client communication, providing support and presentation at previous employer’s annual National User Conference.
• Hands-on experience over wireframe tools Balsamic, Visio and Gliffy
• Strong hold over SDLC and Agile (Scrum) methodology along with RAD.
Strong conceptual knowledge of SDLC and Agile (Scrum) methodology
• Java / J2EE Technologies: JSP, JQuery, Struts
• Web Technologies: REST Web services, XML, CSS, Java Script, HTML, AJAX, JQuery, AngularJS
• Application / Web Servers: Apache Tomcat
• Programming Languages: Java, C/C++, SQL
• Database: Oracle, MySQL
• IDE: Eclipse, Netbeans and jGrasp
• Operating Systems: Windows, iOS
• Methodologies: Agile, RAD, OOAD, Waterfall model
• Others: Junit testing, selenium, selendroid, Firebug, MS Visio, Gliffy, Balsamic and JIRA
Masters of Science in Computer Science Fall 2015-May’2017
Northeastern Illinois University, Chicago
Masters of Science in Project Management
Jan 2014 – December 2014
Illinois State University, Normal-Bloomington
Relevant course work: Project Planning and scheduling, Quality Assurance, System Analysis and Design, Research Methodology and Statistics (SPSS for statistics)
MBA in Marketing and IT Systems Aug’09 - March’2011
Core Business School, India
Relevant course work: Accounting for Managers, Organizational Behavior, Brand Management, International marketing, E-Business, Strategic marketing and B2B marketing, Integrated Marketing Communications and Customer Relationship Management.
Bachelors of Engineering in Computer Science September’05 – June’09
Acropolis Institute of technology and Research, India
Relevant course work: Programming languages (C, C++, C#), SQL server (Oracle 9i), Mathematics (I-III), Algorithms and Data Structures, Computation theory, Database Management, Object Oriented programming and Software Engineering.
Assisted Marketing professor in her research “Branding of fuels has no effect on fuel consumption”
Getting survey forms filled by all gas stations in the city (Indore), drafting out structure for capturing maximum number of responses and enabling understanding of ‘fuel branding’
Research Paper (under Dr. John K. Rugut, ISU): B.Y.O.D. policy has significant effect on employee performance in small and mid-size IT firms
Research Tools: SPSS, MS Visio, MS excel and MS word
Programming Analyst and Application Interface specialist (EHR module& iPad app) – Anatech Insights Corp. (Apr 2012 – May 2013)
• Developed modules for patient portal – lab requests and reports generation, prescription refill requests, appointment reminders and reports from clearing house (for insurance purposes)
• GAP analysis of report formats under various medical situations from pre-existing to (latest) version; leader in T&D department of the company and led research for Immunotherapy module
• Created prototype model for Cancer regimen for Specialty care provider
• Analyzing and handling the issues via ticket tracking system (iTracker) for separate modules like Visit notes & Templates (structures across all functional flows within the system) to Lab Interface (EIA Enterprise Interface Adapter) through Medical Billing
• Drafting Requirement Catalogue (RC) for all the valid requirements for different specialty modules
• In charge for ensuring safety from information leak through online payment, third-party (under medical billing, lab interface) and Patient portal, information about accessible from patient’s home page
Technology Analyst – Azilen technologies – March 2012 – June 2012
At Azilen for e-Menu, consulting over website designing and project coordination along with analyzing business requirements, collaborating both functional and marketing requirements for software catering food and beverage industry.
• Worked on GUI in Core Java - GWT.
• Worked on developing back end functionality using Hibernate.
• Integrated Facebook & Twitter functionality.
• Worked on payment processing using payment services(Realex, PayVision)
• Worked on developing HTML templates for emails.
• Automated testing via selenium and firebug
• Utilized testing tools Junit for application unit testing.
• Coordinating with team of subject matter experts to review and refine specifications for development purpose
Analyst – Synoverge Technologies April 2011- March 2012
• Developed CamUpJob Website (HTML, AngularJS, MySQL) an online recruitment system. Designed user interface and authentication system; migrated the database; even managed advertising.
• Created Employment reimbursement system (Apache, PHP, JSON) an application for a mid-size insurance firm for its employees and sales executives, also responsible for the Quality assurance and delivery.
Associate Analyst - Priya Softweb Solutions Pvt. Ltd (Internship) - May 2010- December 2010
• Online ticketing system (Bootstrap CSS, MySQL): Wireframes to structured web components, participant in JAD sessions, code review and deployment.
• Cobra group (HTML, CSS, PHP): Support & Maintenance, coding, and upgrading components of Cobra Group website. Managed importing to new platform; designed user interfaces and templates.
Other Strengths & Skills
• Excellent communication skills and ability to think creatively (example: product training methods)
• Attention to detail and organizational skills
• Ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines
• Hard work in researching solutions for defined/undefined problem statements
• Conducted technical workshop for Anatech Insights clients based on the product implementation thereby facilitating complete understanding and reducing issues in Chicago in Nov 2012.
• Winner in Intercollege Debate Competitions ( February 2006, September 2007)
• Paper Presentation jury member- chosen by professors and HOD of C.S.
• Intercollege ‘Talk Show’ at college in Indore (India). (2006)
• Intercollege (Winner) Creative Writing Competition (2009, 2010)
• Valedictorian 2004-05 batch.