WebRTC Conferencing Solution

Project budget: $ 10,000.00

Report Terms of Use violation

Project ID: 47899

Time remaining: 17 day(s)

Project description

I am looking for skilled WebRTC developers both on the server side as well as the web development side.

An easy way to see what I am wanting is to view this site: www.bigmarker.com

A quick list of requirements:
HD Audio, Video and screen sharing
Ability to play pre-recorded videos in live events
100% WebRTC, no downloads or plugins.
Ability for my clients to do custom branding.
Recording of live events for on-demand playback
Reporting & Analytics of events
Live Twitter feed inside events.
Polling and Q&S's
Custom Registration Forms when joining events
Emails and automated reminders
Telephone Dial-In (we have already partnered with a Telco that has API's for this process)
Integration into social media platforms: Mailchimp, Salesforce, Hubspot, ,etc.
Option to allow clients to CHARGE customers to attend events (live and on-demand)
SCALABLE - WE NEED TO BE ABLE TO ACCOMMODATE LARGE AUDIENCES
Backend account management

This Big Marker site is 95% of what I need created. Once I pick a developer I can discuss the other 5% of things I require.

Before you bid, please review the project so you can give me an accurate quote and timeline. While I realize timelines slip for various reasons, I will hold you to the final quote once we meet about the complete project.

I would want the project to be broken up into "Phases" over the period of time you plan to complete the entire process. Once each phase is completed, you would be paid for that particular phase. Then you would begin working on the next phase, etc.

Again, I cant stress enough...before you submit a quote, you must be able to answer YES to the following items:
- You are able to communicate well in English. (we are based in the United States)
- You have a good knowledge in WebRTC
- You have created other WebRTC projects that have similar features and can show us your work.
- Once we both agree on the timeline and cost of the project, the cost will not change and you agree to be paid when each agreed upon "phase" is completed.

Project bids

akhilma | Portfolio (8 items)

12/12/2016

80 days

$7,000.00

Hello sir, My name is Akhil M A. I have 8+ years of experience also. I have read all your requirements and yes from my side for all your questions. This is a good project. I can do this. Actually for bidding purpose i can only write max 500 words here. But this project need a good communication between us. I have a professional team and i can deliver this project better than anyone else. If you are intrested please contact me sir. I am anytime available for this job Thanks a lot Akhil

sohanjnu | Portfolio (7 items)

09/12/2016

50 days

$10,000.00

Sir, I am ready to work for you on this project as I have the expertise in website design & development with wordpress. I am expert in all aspects of responsive website designing with graphics design. I am ready to work for you as per your requirements. I have seen the description you added & read the full requirements to start working. You can see my previous tasks in the links bellow. trustrgr.com/ infiniteimagination.com.au/ waymakerlearning.com/ parklanehomes.co.uk/ uniteu.com realtor.com ugcy.co.uk/ touchzerogravity.com/ danielavakian.com.au/ jackwills.com/en-gb/home net-a-porter.com farfetch.com matchesfashion.com avenue32.com/ flannels.com doors4s.com/ I am ready to talk with you by phone or live chat on skype whatever what you want. And I am expert in English as a native English speaker. I am ready to work & finish the work ASAP. I am on skype, mail & phone 24/7 for the smooth communication about the job. Thanks a lot for your valuable time & waiting for your quick response.

Alvina

14/12/2016

20 days

$10,000.00

Hello, I am having 5+ year work experience in Website development and I have also strong hand in UI development, user interface, web UI, front-end, HTML, CSS, HTML5, CSS3, JavaScript, AJAX, Jquery, User Interface Developer, User Interface Design, Laraval, PHP, Open cart, X-cart, Wordpress, Joomla , Magento, Drupal, Bootstrap and Photoshop. I am also versed in Branding, Logo Design, Responsive websites (RWD), Content Management System (CMS), E-Commerce Solutions, Web applications, Thanks

To top